Mother's Side Wooden Rocking Cradle Set is exclusive of MELTEMSMART BRAND.
The Bambino Crib combines wooden elegance with creative design for your baby. While the Bambino Crib offers your baby boy a healthy and sound sleep, you will have a good time with your boy newborn. This wooden rocking cradle has picture frame-paneled ends and ribbon moulding bring a clean, tailored look to the nursery. The best part? It's a long-lasting piece that grows with your child from cot to toddler bed up to 3 years old. Plus, this toddler bed has the mother-side feature with 3 level door. Moreover, this infant bed is made in a high quality certified™ facility from MELTEMSMART brand and it is European Standards Certified for a healthier sleep space.
- Newborn Infant Toddler growing wooden rocking Cradle+
- Baby Bed Mattress+
- Mosquito net for the baby bed+
- Mosquito net wooden hanger for the baby cradle +
- Bedding textile set for the baby boy cot+
- Cushions as in photos.
Dimensions of the baby boy bed:
- 70 cm x110 cm
- 0-3 years old
- The Bambino Bed for baby boy has 100% Lacquer Painting
- Quality Material & Quality Workmanship
- Perfect Comfort for your newborn baby
- This baby cradle can be used as a mother's side thanks to the front panel with an elevator (it allows the baby to be with the mother during the night, a cradle type that increases the comfort of the mother when she wakes up or needs breastfeeding) (the front panel can be canceled when necessary)
- 3-stage bed height (suitable level can be adjusted for easy access to the baby or for the baby to tip over the cot or fall through it)
- The railings are designed and manufactured to not exceed 6 cm in accordance with baby safety.
- Rocks - fixable cradle mechanism (it allows the baby to fall asleep sweetly, to fall asleep again and easily when his sleep is interrupted)
- 100% natural wood (Laminated, MDF, Solid according to model and piece suitability), splinters that will harm your baby are removed by sanding and perfect paint coating is applied on all wooden surfaces.
- All wooden parts are colored with Akzo Nobel 100% UV lacquer paint in accordance with EN71.3 standards
- All edges and corners of the crib are rounded for your baby's safety
- Wheels that can rotate in all directions allow you to move the cradle easily (there is a brake system on the wheels so that the baby cannot move the cradle as they move
- Ease of transportation and installation thanks to its modular structure (youtube/meltesmart installation videos)
- Sleeping set made of cotton and soft fabrics with OEKO-TEX certificate
- Paint coatings we use in our products does not have any features that may be risky for human health. The amount of formaldehyde is at E0 level. Lead, chromium, mercury, cadmium etc. mentioned in the EN71.3 standard established by the European Union for safe toy production. It does not contain any heavy metals and there are no toxic emissions.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth for the baby crib.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish with nursery furniture.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners of the baby cradle, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware of this nursery furniture to protect the crib from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use ( it is preferred to use cot sheets that posses elastic bands around sides for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- During blanket use, make sure to tuck around the sides of the cot mattress and that it covers your baby to the lower waist, not near the chest of the newborn baby.
- Avoid placing decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animal toys, or teddybears. Placing cushions or stuffed toys near your baby while sleeping may prevent proper air circulation around the newborn.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Avoid placing cots next to a window, near cords, or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib
SET-UP AND INSTALLATION
- Our Lamasat Nierah Team will install and deliver this furniture to your address
Made in Turkey